Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.558 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 145% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,138₴ (£469) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)