Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,031₴ (Rp 10,145,776) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)