Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,445₴ (Rp 19,201,783) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)