Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00199 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,226₴ (Rp 15,656,186) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (37 minutes ago)