Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.287 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,039₴ (R$ 7,141) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)