Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.572 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,261₴ (R$ 7,298) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)