Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.356 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 111% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,395₴ (R$ 1,842) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)