Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.582 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,495₴ (R$ 1,912) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)