Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.115 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,392₴ (R$ 1,897) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)