Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016.
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,857₴ in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)