Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.979 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,912₴ (R 23,709) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)