Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.857 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,405₴ (R 9,913) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)