Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25175 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,930₴ (₨ 130,801) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)