Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24498 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,340₴ (₨ 156,501) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)