Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26023 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,462₴ (₨ 40,204) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)