Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25596 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,515₴ (₨ 41,081) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (35 minutes ago)