Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04472 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 226% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,851₴ (1,092,367 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)