Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04346 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 224% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,666₴ (1,165,903 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)