Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04926 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 146% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,898₴ (1,398,738 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)