Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.101 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 120% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,845₴ (€509) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)