Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.631 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,236₴ (€2,326) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)