Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 149% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,862₴ (€1,364) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)