Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.914 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 167,506₴ (£4,798) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)