Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.011 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,632₴ (2,174 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)