Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.584 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,477₴ (692 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)