Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.864 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 93% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,502₴ (908 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)