Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.936 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,580₴ (5,995 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (40 minutes ago)