Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.480 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 117% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,647₴ (2,415 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (28 minutes ago)