Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.072 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,246₴ (883 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)