Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.295 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,955₴ (1,227 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)