Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.391 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,743₴ (698 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)