Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.091 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,079₴ (1,662 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)