Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.063 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,726₴ (605 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (40 minutes ago)