Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.487 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,176₴ (Mex$ 23,652) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (about 2 hours ago)