Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.198 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,955₴ (4,833 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)