Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.796 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,250₴ (1,802 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (36 minutes ago)