Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.975 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,394₴ (1,634 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)