Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.565 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,130₴ (1,847 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (43 minutes ago)