Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.495 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,523₴ (4,238 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)