Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.145 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,893₴ (16,182 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)