Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.982 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 123,384₴ (41,379 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)