Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.449 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,830₴ (€1,875) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)