Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40827 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,581₴ (₨50,410) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)