Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.969 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,677₴ (R 20,154) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)