Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00688 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 162% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,868₴ (5,942,153 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)