Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,862₴ (5,482,975 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)