Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00641 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 161% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,184₴ (6,113,561 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)