Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00657 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,276₴ (2,323,391 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)