Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.772 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,756₴ (28,193 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)