Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,856₴ (13,733 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)