Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,061₴ (13,247 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)