Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,616₴ (6,413,170 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)