Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 30,941₴ (26,005,366 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)