Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.104 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 91% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,200₴ (R 6,273) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)