Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.969 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,198₴ (R 20,927) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)