Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.014 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,363₴ (R 7,130) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)