Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.897 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,954₴ (R 16,847) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)