Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07764 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 29,888₴ (384,941 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)