Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.164 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 140% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,520₴ (RM6,087) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)