Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20083 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,715₴ (₨152,941) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)