Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22350 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,792₴ (₨146,722) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)