Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.261 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 221% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,183₴ (€1,783) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (23 minutes ago)