Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.456 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 215% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,237₴ (€1,720) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)