Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.490 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 214% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,238₴ (€715) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)