Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.461 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 243% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,558₴ (€1,882) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (44 minutes ago)