Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.261 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 247% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,296₴ (€1,856) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)