Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.375 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,947₴ (€1,975) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)