Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.460 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,177₴ (€437) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)