Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 158% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,866₴ (€1,425) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)