Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.195 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,587₴ (€1,633) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)