Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45926 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,682₴ (руб 23,258) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)