Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00863 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 84% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,396₴ (COL$1,551,642) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)