Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00921 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 82% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,735₴ (COL$1,382,399) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)