Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46099 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,544₴ (руб 18,533) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)