Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07414 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 26,732₴ (360,582 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)