Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08326 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,974₴ (227,885 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)