Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07966 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 25,386₴ (318,686 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 4 hours ago)