Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08592 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,320₴ (213,218 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)