Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 123% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,513₴ (18,257 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)