Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.730 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,585₴ (48,761 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)