Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.939 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 177% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,981₴ (€601) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)