Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.461 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 180% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,955₴ (€1,474) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)