Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 168% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,401₴ (€703) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)