Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.216 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,962₴ (€1,582) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)