Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42023 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,337₴ (₨26,978) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)