Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39219 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,864₴ (₨27,700) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (42 minutes ago)