Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40312 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,753₴ (₨76,288) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)