Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00855 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,922₴ (COL$3,852,284) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)