Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.894 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,641₴ (€2,215) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)