Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.265 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,904₴ (36,285 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)