Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.742 UAH / SRD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,055₴ (10,972 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (36 minutes ago)