Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.777 UAH / SRD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,443₴ (10,708 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)