Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39811 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,915₴ (₨24,906) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)