Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40043 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,526₴ (₨86,223) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)