Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40779 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,239₴ (₨22,656) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (35 minutes ago)