Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.757 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 106% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,183₴ (€415) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)