Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.203 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,374₴ (€476) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (12 minutes ago)