Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.570 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,949₴ (€227) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)