Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 132,922₴ (€4,350) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)