Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.155 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,358₴ (€2,066) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (39 minutes ago)