Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05054 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 7% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,140₴ (121,492 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (38 minutes ago)