Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05097 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,961₴ (136,571 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)