Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.968 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,954₴ (NZ$3,846) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 3 hours ago)