Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.052 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,878₴ ($1,671) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)