Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.090 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,634₴ ($446) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)