Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.461 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,106₴ ($1,897) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)