Cost of living comparison between Palermo, Italy and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.023 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 207% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,908₴ (€1,781) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)