Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00192 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,297₴ (Rp 5,362,076) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)