Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,136₴ (Rp 15,020,437) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (26 minutes ago)