Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.128 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 221% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,747₴ (€717) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)