Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.134 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 148% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,638₴ (€518) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)