Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.939 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,652₴ (€523) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tallinn costs €34 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,500 (about 1 hour ago)